We aim to make communication with parents as open, regular and informative as possible.
- Monthly learning story from the Programme Coordinator provides parents with information regarding your child’s learning.
- Individual child Portfolio maintained by the educator to communicate information to parents about their child’s development
- Parent monthly interviews by Programme Coordinator to discuss their child’s development and other concerns
- Nappy changes, toileting, and sleep times are recorded in the child’s daily diary (0-2) available for parents to view each day.
- Monthly newsletter to provide parents with information about our activities and how we are working with the children.
- Parents are encouraged to communicate with the Programme Coordinator and Management freely and we value your contribution.